What does Wataire International, Inc. do with my personal information?
Wataire International, Inc. uses personal information to enhance the overall shopping experience by providing you with better customer service. Positive customer identification allows us to contact the customer and ensure all their needs are met and handled appropriately and accurately. All personal information that we acquire is provided by each individual customer. It is this personal information, given to us by the customer that allows Wataire to provide knowledgeable support by our customer service team. Benefits you may receive by allowing us to keep your personal information on hand include:
1) A Personal Internet Account - You will be identified by Wataire every time you log in with your personal customer number so in the future you will save time by not having to submit your information again.
2) Traceable Product Delivery - You will be able to track the location of your shipment through our online tracking system.
3) Order Status Updates - You will receive order status updates through email notification, including order-confirmation and order-shipped.
4) Updates on Internet Specials - You will receive updates on any Internet specials.
5) Will Wataire International sell my email address?
NO! Wataire will not sell, trade, share or rent your email address, delivery address, credit card information or any other personal information to anyone. We believe that your email address, delivery address, credit card information and any other personal information is personal and should be kept that way. We use your email address to provide you with better customer service support, and to update you on any Wataire Internet specials.
If you purchase with us, your name will not be exchanged with another company.